Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Please forgive me!!

I seem to have let my blog slide for a few weeks! I have been waiting until I upgraded my hosting to upload all the images I wanted to blog.

So I will waste no time!

This is another fantastic wedding that I got to second shoot for Kate Triano!

Heather & Jason were married up in Lessburg, Va at the Thomas Birkby House.

Let me tell you, June 7th will go down as being one of the hottest days I have yet to experience in my year here in Virginia. It reminded me of summer in South Florida. I have no idea how much water & lemonade Kate & I consumed! We were both soaked with sweat and totally exhausted! I felt really bad for the guys in their suits!

Here are some of my favorite images from the day!



I had the great honor to photograph the very handsome and sweet groom, Jason!



They decided to see eachother before the wedding so we arranged a nice private (and shaded from the heat) spot for their meeting! I was shooting to get his reaction while Kate was shooting to get hers! I just adore how sweet these shots are.








I dig this candid I got of Heather before the ceremony while Kate was taking a few quick bridal portraits.





A fun artistic shot of the champagne flutes!





I love this candid of Jason sister writing to the newly weds during the cocktail hour.



Gotta love a great first dance shot!



Heather & Jason invited his sister and her husband up for a fist dance for themselves since they never had one when they were married. It was very sweet and a total tear jerker. He is in the military and they had been married in a small private ceremony before he was sent overseas.



Stay tuned for many more blog posts in the next few weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots, I love the color in that last image.

Em said...

yea for little blue boxes!!! : )