Tuesday, June 10, 2008

KIRTI & JAY!



On May 28th I had the pleasure of shooting Kirti & jay's breathtaking wedding with the amazingly talented Kate Triano!

Read all about the day on her blog!

I am a sucker for details and candids and Indian weddings always seem to be full of opportunities for both. I swear I was like a kid in a candy store all day!

Adorable kids:



Jay came in on horseback with his friends and family dancing and cheering in the street as Kirti's family waited to greet him at the hotel entrance. It was so amazing to hear the loud thumping music and watch everyone celebrate. I was so overcome by the joy of the celebration that I found myself wiping my eyes quite a few times!









Here is Jay being greeted by some of Kirti's female family members:



One of the girls waiting for the ceremony to start:



Jay's reaction to seeing his beautiful bride walking down the isle:



Both Jay and Kirti had family members that sat along with them during the ceremony:



The beautiful bride:



And finally a few more ceremony shots:







I had a great time shooting with Kate and getting to be part of Kirti's & Jay's wedding!

No comments: