Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jacob - Age 7!!



Over Fathers Day weekend I ventured back to Ohio to visit my dad as well as do portrait sessions for some of my favorite people!

Jacob is the son of my good friend Jen so the session was super fun and relaxed! I can't belive how much Jacob has grown in the last 3 years since the last time I photographed him. He is such a ham and he has a great smile! He is really into baseball & television shows like Survivor Man / Man Vesus Wild.

I had a blast taking his pictures and after the session we had awesome ice cream treats from the famous Mr. Freeze in Perrysburg!









Two of my favorites of Jacob and his mom Jen:





I can't wait until the next time I get to photograph this handsome little man!

1 comment:

Lisa Stein said...

Great shots, love the boy and his mom! They're remember that forever, especially when he is taller than her and she is looking up to him!