Sunday, October 5, 2008

Amy & Jonathan for Kate Triano Photography

The day after I shot Charlie's pictures I went along with Kate to Amy & Jonathan's wedding. It was a great wedding and I had such a good time. The two of them have amazing personalities that just radiated through the entire day. I always feel so honored to be apart of peoples weddings, and to be able to artistically capture such special moments.

Picture time!

Check out Jonathan's ring, it is super unique, I have never seen anything like it!





A stunning candid shot of the mother of the bride:



Another great detail, the mother of the groom threw down her purse while Kate was shooting the family formals and I just LOVED it!!!!



Some romantic shots before the ceremony. What I love about these is comparing them with the images that Kate got at the very same moments. Isn't it amazing how two people can have such different interpretations of a moment but yet they fit so well together?







Ceremony details:





I had the most awesome paparazzi style shooting point for the ceremony, I was literally hiding in the bushes next to the pavilion!





mmmmm cake! I am not kidding this is the best wedding cake I have ever had the pleasure of trying! White chocolate & raspberry.... mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm!



I loved the music room at the Strathmore Mansion, the light was perfect for the first dance.



I loved how expressive Amy & Jonathan were, this was a reaction shot to one of the toasts:



How cool was the tent at night?



Thanks again for having me Kate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jenn! These are so great. Nice moments and details. I especially love that tent shot!

Em said...

ooh beautiful Jenn! the expressions are perfect!