Sunday, April 13, 2008

One year ago today...



I was driving down to Gatlinburg, TN knowing that from that day forward my life would never be the same. I was meeting the man that I had so easily fallen in love with over the past month face to face, for the very first time. It may sound absolutely insane but I knew before I even got there that this was who I was going to spend the rest of my life with.

I had known Jonathan for about 2 years prior to this day but just casually as friends, online through World of Warcraft... crazy... I know!
He had left the game and we lost contact until we reconnected via Myspace. We had so much to catch up about that I said in an email:

"Just give me a call tonight so we can catch up, it will be so much easier!"

From that night in early March until April 12th we talked every day on the phone for at least 4 hours.

When we met, we talked for about an hour, nervously, my hards sweaty and my stomach full of butterflies. We decided to go to dinner but before we walked out the door I demanded that he kiss me.

The rest is history. The picture above is the very first picture we took together with my cell phone so I could show my mom how handsome he was!

I love you honey! Happy anniversary!

No comments: