Sunday, March 2, 2008

Maternity session in the Poconos!



We had a great trip to the Poconos this weekend! Well let me rephrase that...

Everyone else had a great trip to the Poconos this weekend! I spent half of the trip sick in bed with a nasty stomach virus. Once I was feeling better on Saturday I was able to do a mini-maternity session for our friends. It was a blast even though I had next to zero energy. This is probably my absolute favorite shot of the two of them!

I should have more pictures up soon but right now there is a television and bed calling my name!

Oh and just so you all know...

ROCKBAND IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly Segre said...

What a cute couple! Great shot!

Renee Marquis Photography said...

Jenn, Very nice maternity photos, they will just love them! Great job girl!