Friday, August 14, 2009

Leena & Suneel's Sangeet!

On July 31st I had the pleasure of photographing Leena & Suneel's Sangeet. It was a night full of good food, song & dance. What a good time!



Sachi of Partyland Flowers & Event Decor totally rocked this one. It was like the cross between a circus and and exotic bird show! I LOVED IT!!!!!

I have to say the kid in the following image was just the coolest. He was totally my BFF that night and on the wedding day.



One of the first performances of the night was Suneel's dad singing a song for Leena. About half way though he invited Suneel to sing and here are a few moments I captured:







Dance performances:









Here is Leena's grandmother having a great time:



Suneel's beautiful mother preformed a song for the couple:



And then everyone danced the night away!



Leena's handsome father:





Stay tuned for a few posts on their spectacular wedding!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: