Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stefanie & Martin for Heather Z Photography

In mid June I had the chance to shoot this stunning wedding with Heather of Heather Z Photography. I had a great time working with her at such a great wedding.

Gotta love some details!



One very handsome groom and his men:







The bride wasn't too shabby either!



Stunning couple!





Love this detail:



I loved my vantage point for the ceremony!



I love this, it's part of a shot Heather had set up and then the paparazzi!



First dance!



mmmmm CAKE!



Thanks so much for having me along Heather!

2 comments:

Susan Solo said...

LOVE those details! So cute! You did such a great job - Heather was super lucky to have you.

heather Z photography said...

Yes, I was!! Thanks again for coming through at the last minute!