Thursday, July 9, 2009

Carly & Kris - ENGAGED!

Carly & Kris were so much fun to photograph! We met up in Leesburg for our shoot a few weeks ago and despite the crazy heat we were able to get some amazing shots!

Checking out that amazing ring...







We took a little break to cool down. Wine, beer and iced tea, what could be better?



I ran in the middle of the street to take this shot. I am surprised Carly looks so great because I know she was terrified that I would be hit by a car!



I love love love her blue dress against this brick wall.



We were doing some jumping shots and I think this moment was great! Kris jumped but Carly did not because she was having a fit of giggles.





I think small town old movie theaters are so awesome.



After Leesburg we drove over to Ashburn to get some shots of them where they met, at the elementary school where they are both teachers. Of course they had to rock their Steelers jerseys (one of Kris's first gifts to Carly), and Kris's sweeeeeeet new truck!







Thanks for a fun evening guys! Can't wait for the wedding in November!

No comments: