Sunday, August 31, 2008

Roman - 9 Months old!!



I can not believe how big Roman has grown in the last 9 months! It really feels like just yesterday when I got this shot during his newborn session:



We took a few shots inside but we were super excited to take Roman outside for pictures for the first time.



Jen's friend gave her this really cool parachute play thing and I thought the colors would look amazing in the photographs!



Just days before the session Jen told me that Roman did not like the grass AT ALL!!! Much to our surprise we could not keep him out of it!







We had a great time that day. Roman was all giggles and smiles. Perhaps that's because I had his 4 other siblings there to entertain him! It was a few days before school started up ao I had to capture some end of summer silliness!



I can't believe he will be 1 year old at our next session!!!!

No comments: