Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Urmila & Scott - The Wedding!

Yes, I am back... MARRIED and honeymooned! But this post isn't about me or MY WEDDING (which you can see a sneak peak of over here! Leave them some blog love.), it's about the rockin' wedding of Urmila & Scott!

Urmila & Scott had a rainy wedding day on September 26th but that didn't *dampen* the mood... ok horrible pun there...but seriously, I love these two and they were so chill on their wedding day. The Arts club of Washington had an amazing vintage style that was just perfect for these two.

Lets get this party started with some detail shots!











One very dapper groom:



And the stunning Urmila getting ready:









Gorgeous Bridesmaid!



Urmila toasting her girls:



You might remember this from the teaser I posted!



Their garden ceremony had to be tented due to the rain but they didn't even seem bothered!











Some of our fun bridal party shots:

I think Urmila looks like she could be an old time jazz singer here,







This is Scott's band!



The cute couple!





Love this first dance shot:









What a wonderful night!



Look for Payal & Kevin's wedding in just a few days!

3 comments:

Urmila said...

Love it! I am dying at the photo of the boys, where my brother is laughing at Scott. It's too cute. You did such a great job, Jenn! And congrats, fellow bride!

Kristen Gardner said...

Jenn, these are gorgeous! What a BEAUTIFUL bride. You did such a wonderful job capturing their day, and I love your creative group shots. So lovely!

Susan Solo said...

Awesome, Jenn! I love the first dance shot in front of the stage with the curtains framing the b&g. So cool!