Thursday, September 3, 2009

Leena & Sunnel - The Wedding PART 3!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE forgive me for my blog neglect! I am into the final weeks before my wedding and I swear it is ALL CONSUMING. I definitely have a new respect for all of my awesome couples. I had no idea that wedding planning totally takes over your life!

Here is the final instalment of Leena & Sunnel's amazing wedding!

Some of the vendors that helped rock out this day flawlessly (despite the rain) at the Evergreen Museum were:

Trisha Cranor of Working Brides

Sachi & Sunita Sood of Partyland Flowers & Event Decor

Catering by Linwoods

Video by White Elephant Video Produtions

Now here are some portraits and reception pictures (a mix of both mine and Jill's shots)!







Practice for their first dance:





Showing off the wedding bling:



A toast with the parents:



First dance:





Some crazy good times on the dance floor, what a blast!







I love that Jill & I were on opposite side of the dance floor and able to get these two shots!





Sanjay & Suneel break it down:







Toasts:









Parent dances... omg how sweet are they?!





Suneel's father had some words he wanted to say to his new daughter-in-law. I love this moment that Jill captured:



Finally the couple thanking their friends, family & each other:











:)

1 comment:

nicolemarie said...

These are gorgeous Jen!!