Friday, May 30, 2008

Michelle & Ben - Baltimore, MD!



On May 4th I had the great pleasure of second shooting Michelle & Ben's wedding for Jessica Del Vecchio!

Getting to be the second photographer at a wedding is such a blast! Not only do you get to capture all the fabulous details and amazing candids, but you get know other photographers and see how they work! Besides giving them another perspective of the day, they always know you have their back, not only for shooting but for helping arrange group shots, changing lenses and moving gear which really helps to ease the stress of a busy wedding day!

Everything about this wedding was beautiful!

The flowers were... just... amazing!





I had never been to the Beth Tfiloh Synagogue before and it was stunning!



Michelle's flower girls were real hams and loved having their pictures taken! But hey, what girls don't?



Here are 2 of my favorites from the ceremony:





This is Ben's gorgeous mother. I shot this one while Jessica was shooting the formal portraits in the courtyard.



Here are a few of the great candid shot's I captured during the cocktail hour:





mmmm CAKE!!!!



And finally here is the couples first dance as husband and wife, followed by Michelle dancing with her father:





I had so much fun and I can't wait to shoot with Jessica again!

Check out more on her blog!

1 comment:

Jessica Del Vecchio said...

Jenn, it was so fun having you join me at Michelle & Ben's wedding! Your images are phenomenal and you are such a pleasure to be with! You can join me anytime! And I'm happy to repay the favor to you too!